Thank you for understanding our policies so we can provide the best service
1. At every visit, please check in at the front desk and confirm your current insurance information. As a courtesy, we will submit charges to your insurance carrier based on the information you provide. If the insurance that you designate is incorrect, you will be responsible for payment for the visit and for submitting the charges to the correct plan.
2. Not all services provided by our office are covered by every plan. Some plans require waiting periods for certain services. Different plans have different requirements regarding the frequency of treatment. It is your responsibility to know your insurance plan benefits and to contact your carrier regarding questions about your benefits. Any service determined not to be covered by your plan will be your responsibility.
3. If you have no insurance, payment for an office visit is to be made in full at the time of the visit. A 10% discount will be applied when payment is made by cash or check. The 10% discount does not apply to payment made by debit or credit card.
4. If you have insurance, payment of your portion is due in full of within 15 business days of receiving a statement from us.
5. Brennan Dental does not offer payment plans. Payment for treatment is due in full either on the day of service (for patients without insurance) or within 15 days of receipt of your bill (for patients with insurance).
6. A $25 fee will be charged for any checks returned for insufficient funds, plus any bank fees incurred.
Payment Types Accepted:
Cash & Check
All major insurance is accepted and billed. We are not a contracted provider with any insurance company so please verify non-network benefits with your carrier prior to appointment.
Payments and Insurance Assistance: We understand that financing your dental care can be a challenge, and we are here to help!
To make your dental experience easy, we work closely with each patient to make financing your dental care as simple as possible. Our staff will help to answer any questions you may have. We provide help with your insurance submissions, just ask us!
CANCELLATION & CHANGE POLICY
We require notice of 48 business hours for cancelling or rescheduling any appointments. Because we are closed on Mondays, this means that cancellations of Tuesday appointments must be made no later than the previous Thursday.
There is a charge of $50 per treatment hour for appointments that are rescheduled or cancelled less than 48 business hours in advance.
Many dental practices require their staff to cut hours or clock out when there are unfilled blocks of time in the schedule, but we pay our staff regardless. At the start of each week, our schedule is always full, but we invariably have late cancellations, which often requires the staff to spend hours trying to fill gaps.
Last-minute cancellations and no-shows are impossible to fill. This has become a costly problem, so the cancellation policy will be strictly enforced.
Thank you for your understanding.